Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cloose123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cloose123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nip Tuck Seasons DVD 1-7
    Posted: July 05 2010 at 1:54am
I really like this show and the characters, On the good side: (1) some attempts at satire of the series (2) many guest stars (3) interesting cliffhanger; The bad: (1) some plots that were so ridiculous that I laughed out loud (one character's death in the middle of the season was so ridiculous that I thought it was a dream at first!) (2) fewer and less interesting surgeries than the other seasons (3) many unresolved plot lines and far less overall coherance than the other seasons (4) the villain did not get their just desserts (yet) - usually the series concludes with some kind of closure, but there was no closure of any of the plot lines! (5) the other seasons were provocative, but this season was just trashy (e.g., "gasp, it's a swinger's party" - but we already saw something similar in season 1) (6) far less use of characters such as Julia and Liz. During this season it really felt like they were running out of ideas (I wonder if it will be possible for Matt to be in a more screwed up relationship!) Hopefully they will wrap the series up in the next couple of seasons and end on a good note.

The West Wing DVD 1-7
The X Files DVD 1-9
007 James Bond dvd
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 DVD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic