Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I think my hair is growing in two different direct
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I think my hair is growing in two different direct

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
InfiniteZr0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InfiniteZr0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think my hair is growing in two different direct
    Posted: July 20 2010 at 5:29pm
Ok, so I can't make the entire topic cuz they only give you like 15 characters to make it with.

tl:dr version just read the last paragraph

Anyway, for a while now, I noticed that my hair seems to be growing in two different directions.
I have short hair that I usually wear in a faux hawk, or I just wear a hat.

So the left side seems pretty normal. Growing for the most part downwards towards gravity.
But my right side is like trying to fight it.
The bangs on the right side kind of grow upwards. It also is very stubborn when I try to style it. I can get the left side to go pretty much where I want to, but the right side wants to stay in this ugly wave look.

Also, the hair the right side of my head is growing 'backwards'. I mean, when I do my hair, I like to style it down and slightly to the front. But my hair grow in the opposite direction. So when I try to style it the way I want, it kind of turns out looking like the back of a hedgehog.

So basically my hair doesn't grow in a symmetrical direction. My left side is fine, but my right side is renegade.
Is there like something I can do to fix this?
mfreezyee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfreezyee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 10:02pm
Your question I also met. But since I've been using straightening irons, gave me this problem solved smoothly. I recommend you try with straightening irons. That will bring you surprise. I wish you good luck!Smile
InfiniteZr0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InfiniteZr0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2010 at 3:30pm
I think my hair is too short to use a straightening iron.
The sides of my hair is about half an inch long and the top is about 1 inch.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic