Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my long boring hair needs a change. any ideas??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my long boring hair needs a change. any ideas??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my long boring hair needs a change. any ideas??
    Posted: August 04 2010 at 10:41pm
I currently have long hair & I'm looking for suggestions for a  change in style.

this is me. 

all ideas - long and short - are welcome - any feedback is appreciated.

Edited by AmyA - August 04 2010 at 10:42pm
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 9:45pm

Amy, I would ask for a A-Line Bob. Nothing to drastic or short but a nice taper in the back. Have the stylist leave the front just below the chin.

Mike  

shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 7:28am
I like your suggestion Thumbs%20Up
cwa14n3b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwa14n3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2010 at 9:41pm
Ends minimally trimmed. Sides and back angle cut @ 90 degrees. Let the long hair move and swing. THAT IS SEXY. Tell the hair butchers you will not let them butcher you. Look at your whole image. Clothes, figure and future. A regular exercise routine, clothes that complement your hair / skin / eye color and a positive attitude is what you need to strive for. Not a quick chopped haircut that will leave you crying in front of the mirror. The person selling you a short haircut is a salesperson, they are not your "friend". Remember that! They do not care what you look like, or feel about yourself. They are selling haircuts, perms and color jobs. Do you want fies with that?
Just Me
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 9:00pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

thx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic