Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New with Green Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
greenhair88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenhair88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New with Green Hair
    Posted: August 06 2010 at 7:34pm
Hi,

I'm new here and hoping someone can help me.  I moved into a new apartment in the beginning of July and noticed that each time I washed my hair, It became dryer and dryer.  I was using more and more conditioner and my hair was just soaking it all in.  I also had to give myself two hot oil treatments within one week of each other. 

Well, the other day, I noticed that my hair had a green cast to it.  I went to get my hair cut hoping that it was just damaged and needed a trim and my hair dresser said that my hair was very green and even more so in the back of my head.  Cry  I was told to use vinegar and water to get rid of it and that it could be the pipes in my apartment (copper pipes).  I bought a shower filter for the shower and installed it today.  Tonight I sprayed vinegar and water on my hair while it was still dry until it was saturated and let it sit for about 1/2 hour.  I also shampooed with swimmers shampoo and my hair is now a brassy shade of red, blonde, brown and green!!!!!!  I don't know what to do and where did this red come from? 

Anyone know what I can do to get my color back?  I'm freaking out as I have it foil wrapped just two and a half months ago and have brown and blonde put in it and now it looks horrible.  Help! Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic