Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I grow out my hair???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
safhireeyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safhireeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I grow out my hair???
    Posted: August 06 2010 at 10:04pm
So i cut off my hair about 9 months ago then dyed it twice since then within a 6wks time frame of each other. So its been around 7 months since i dyed course i kept straightening during that time. Well i've stopped straightening over the last month or so. Can someone tell me how to get my demaged hair to start growing again. Ive since trimmed it twice and yet it feels like its not getting any better.
serina
jasikazenith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasikazenith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2010 at 1:41am
You want to grow your hair,you do a massage with oil daily and  best before a wash your hair and use a natural things for a hair is best and take healthy food is good and not take stress and massage is a best for a growing a hair,you use a coconut oil or almond oil for that and also do deep conditioning is best and also avoid a stress.
hairguru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2010 at 12:34pm
If you want your hair to grow, the most important step is to keep it healthy!  Make sure ALL your dead and damaged ends are gone!  I had to get 4 inches cut off to get rid of all my dead ends.  Also, try not to style your hair when it's not necessary.  For example, if you're just hanging out at home all day, let your hair air dry and don't style it.  Using a deep conditioner is also important if you want to keep your hair healthy and growing!

Edited by hairguru - August 23 2010 at 10:39am
Joannedepan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joannedepan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 5:21am
Your hair grows from your head, not from the points of your hair. You do have to keep your hair healthy though, otherwise the new hair will get damaged more easily as well. Go to your local salon and ask for a full A-Z guideline on how to get your hair healthy again.
HAIRpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAIRpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 4:16pm
I highly recommend taking prenatal pills. Prenatal vitamins contain a high amount on folic acid which helps the nails and hair grow stronger.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic