Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HoneySpice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneySpice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bones
    Posted: August 08 2010 at 9:58pm
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><>

It truely does pay to know someone let me tell ya! I got this great collection of Lost just as the 6th & final season

started and let me tell you, YOU SO WON'T GUESS HOW JACK DIES!!!! I was so surprised to find out that Jacob was actually Aaron (Claire's baby)! The only disappointment really with the final

seasonwas the sudden "fade to black" (a la Soprano's, thanks alot) ending that left all the major ending questions about the island unanswered. It was also a bit of a disappointment that the mysterious man in black turned out to be John Locke, but what can ya say, they had to do something to explain who he was I guess. Truly worth the price though for the complete series, highly recommend!

Lost DVD 1-6

Weeds DVD 1-5

Grey's Anatomy DVD 1-6

Bones DVD 1-5

tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 1:57am
These sounds really scarystarwars

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic