Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Full Lace Wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iman12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iman12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Lace Wig
    Posted: August 10 2010 at 6:52pm
I Have a 16" indian thick full lace wig with a slik top for sale. i have only worn it a few times. I am selling it in order to help pay for school. i am not sure how much i want for it. i will post pic of it ASAP. i just have to get my camera working right.
mtptl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 3:50am

In my opinion, the best place to go to get your lace wigs is www.denovohair.com. I purchase my front lace wigs and lace frontals from this website, and the quality is awesome. You have to really be careful where you buy your wigs because everyone does not uphold integrity in regards to the quality of the hair. I’ve had bad experiences where I spend $500 for a wig and the hair quality was horrible.

This place carries a variety of styles that you can choose from. They carry in-stock wigs ranging from $399 - $500, and custom wigs ranging from $399 - $1000 (depending on what you wants done). My wigs last for a year, so the price is definitely worth it in the long run. Furthermore, they have instruction information on the website to show you how to attach your lace wig and to care for it.

Visit the website…. The wigs are so beautiful and you will definitely fall in love with this place.

================

R4 DS|R4i SDHC

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic