Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don’t missing….the tribe!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shadow222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don’t missing….the tribe!!!
    Posted: August 13 2010 at 2:45am

I love the tribe it is the best show ever one day i was flipping through the channels and it was the tribe i watched it and now im stuck on it every time its the tribe i have to watch it and if anyone gets in my way i turn into a monster i love it because its so interesting and dramatic every time one of the good guys die i cry my eyes out you defenitley have to watch it cause to me its the number one show in the world you won't now what u r missing until u watch the tribe.
the tribe was such a wonderful idea, so very original, it did get silly after a few series but I still loved it. With the drama and the relationships that changed from episode to episode. It was marvellous I would say that when it first aired in April of 1999 This show was so very imaginative. Granted now I'm not sure if I'd survive being 18 myself and that was the cut off age. The tribe was a journey that sadly was never finished, there was so much that I hoped for with series 6.

---------------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-6
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Queer as Folks DVD 1-5
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
MI5 DVD 1-8
Alias DVD 1-5