Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - No one can resist glimpsing at the Simpson's!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

No one can resist glimpsing at the Simpson's!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shadow222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No one can resist glimpsing at the Simpson's!!!
    Posted: August 13 2010 at 2:56am

Everyone in the world who owns a television can say that they have watched the Simpson's. Children and adults can enjoy it. I have been watching it since i was three years old.
You look into a regular family's life, laugh at their mistakes and flaws, understand (or not) what they are talking about or going through, and are comforted that your family is not the only one that isn't perfect.
I like how unrealistic things happen or when they make silly mistakes like leaving keys in the door when a burglar comes or how they look into the future and see lisa as president. If you could be a Simpson who would it be?

----------------------
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
The Office DVD 1-6
Entourage DVD 1-6
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Queer as Folks DVD 1-5
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
MI5 DVD 1-8
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-8
30 Rock DVD 1-4
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3

tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 3:21am
I like watch TV. But TV show is not convenient. DVD is very convenient
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic