Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can you comb the hair while permanent color is on?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can you comb the hair while permanent color is on?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cherrytomato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrytomato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can you comb the hair while permanent color is on?
    Posted: August 14 2010 at 11:36am
i want to know...is it safe and ok for the hair to be combed while permanent color is on? not with the wide tooth comb (medium tooth comb). i personally never comb the hair when i have color on the hair,,,, i usually just rub through and saturate well by using my hands. i feel it's not good to pull through comb while permanent color (hydrogen peroxide) is applied. i feel it may damage the cuticles...especially the comb is medium tooth comb (not one of those really wide tooth comb). the reason i ask is because i see many stylists/colorists do that while color is on to saturate well.....please let me know what you think!!! I NEED HELP!!!! thank you so much
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2010 at 5:53am

I see no issue with that.

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic