Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beware Of Discount Or On Sale Wahl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kawkan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kawkan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware Of Discount Or On Sale Wahl
    Posted: August 17 2010 at 3:05am

Beware of discount Wahl.  When it is posted as discount it is not the real thing and you are getting ripped off.  Only buy from authorized dealers.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 17 2010 at 9:02am
kawkan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kawkan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2010 at 5:06am

wahl hair clippers sale

Wahl 79524-1001 Deluxe Chrome Pro with Multi-Cut Clipper & Trimmer, 27 Pieces

I have now used the clippers a couple of times and can say that they are a great product. It was very sturdy in my hand and felt like a professional quality trimmer. There was no jamming or binding of the clippers - it glided through my hair with no problems (although I do have fairly thin hair, hence I cut it very short). I only used the trimmer and not any of the attachments - I cut my hair very short using the blade only and no length guide - so I can't comment on those. However, I must agree with other posters that the case could use some work - all of the pieces pretty much fly around loose in the case and there really isn't a good way to store everthing. Wahl should have designed the case differently, so that there would be a place to put each accessory (kind of like how a CD binder works). Again, this doesn't affect me much since I don't use the attachments. I highly recommend these clippers and would recommend to a friend in the market for doing their own trimming at home.

http://wahlhairclipperssale.blogspot.com/

http://discountfaroukchi.blogspot.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic