Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

charmed dvd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morleybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morleybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: charmed dvd
    Posted: August 19 2010 at 2:00am
"charmed seasons 1-8 dvd box set" is pretty much your average show about witches, but if you're thinking "Sabrina", you're wrong. Here's a show about three young women that are also witches - the charmed dvd Ones. They are also sisters. It's all about Piper (Holly Marie Combs), Phoebe (Alyssa Milano) and their long-lost half-sister, Paige (Rose McGowan). The eldest sister in charmed 1-8 is actually Prue (Shannen Doherty) but she was killed of at the end of the third series. So they brought in Paige. Sure, there have been heaps of complaints about Prue being gone and Paige being brought in, but some people actually think Paige is better. I don't have an opinion on the characters and who's my favourite, but I really like the TV series. If you like "charmed seasons 1-8", then you'll probably also like "Buffy" and "Angel", and perhaps "Sabrina" but that's completely different. Overall, I reckon "charmed" is a really good show and recommend people to watch it if you're in that sort of thing - witches, magic and spirits.
mtptl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 8:29pm

I watched an episode of that show once. What a travesty. But, then again, those programs aimed at the lowest common denominator sadly do well.

==============
Bedding|Luxury Bedding
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic