Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to stop my hair from standing?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DJ.Cyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ.Cyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to stop my hair from standing?
    Posted: August 20 2010 at 2:45am
Well, I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'm Asian so what the heck.

I'm a chinese guy. I spot a really thick textured hair and my hair is very dense.

I have a problem of it always standing up. When I was younger, I didn't have this problem until I started cutting crew cut. Each time I grow, it'll pop up real big, somewhat like an afro, but straight.

I've now shaven my hair to like Justin Timberlake old hair.(Not sure what the correct english term is)

Is there any tips to keep it down? I find it really hard to style.

Cheers!
Jinnix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jinnix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 5:24pm
I have the same problem. The only way to overcome this is to grow it long until gravity pulls it down. I'm going to try using a black relaxer though to make the hair weaker so it lays flat.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2011 at 3:12am
The best way to tame that hair is to use hair wax or a gel to control it from standing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic