Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new ideas for very short hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new ideas for very short hair
    Posted: August 24 2010 at 3:42am

My wife and I have appointments at the hair salon this coming weekend. She is getting tired of the heavy weight line mushroom cut and wants to try something different. She is willing to go as short as a #3(3/8") on the sides and back, and is thinking about maybe a spikey top. Could anyone share some pictures of styles like this? Personally I think she should go just a little shorter on the sides, and especially the back. She had it done with a #2 a couple of times and it looked stunning.

jebebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jebebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2010 at 6:54am
First of all,  you are a lucky guy.  How about a short taper/boy's cut on the sides and back?  She can keep it spikey on top.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2010 at 7:11pm
Jebebb, that would be great, but when most women hear that the haircut they are getting is a boy's cut, it's an automatic NO WAY.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2010 at 9:34pm
HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2010 at 6:07am
great pic's esp the last two!
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2010 at 1:45pm
Thanks for the pics HAWG. We had our appointment today and it was a bust. The stylist left the top longer than 2", and only clippered with a #3 about an inch and a half up the nape,not bad but definitely not great. I get so sick of all the anticipation only to have a stylist who is unwilling to cut a womans hair REAL short. This same stylist has in the past has given some real short cuts to my wife, but today I guess she didn't feel like it.Such is life.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2010 at 5:33pm
Sorry to hear that; there's always next time.
HAWG
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 8:51am
HAI...HAI...
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

THANK YOU
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic