Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abilash2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abilash2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions?
    Posted: August 31 2010 at 12:30am

okay, i plan on askign for hair extensions. at first i asked for these clip in hair extensions- they cost around 60 dollars, and you clip them in every morning, wash them every 6 days and they last about three months... well, this girl my mom works with says she can APPLY hair extensions for only 25. but they would be pernament... i also have naturally curly fine hair,and ive been looking online, and the hair extension people brag about having 'thin' extensions. do they mean texture or what? and what type would i be able to get, because i couldent get naturally straight extensions, but if they ARE fine and curly, i will have to put up with all my hairs high matienince of straightening it even more. and plus, no offense to her, but the ladys not exactly middle class. or at least i dont think. but she might be good and it might be a good deal..should i go to her to put them in? if i do, what extensions type can i get for my hair(with reasonable price)? or should i get the clip-ons? help.
===================
Insurance Life | Life Insurance Company

goodhair1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodhair1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2010 at 5:52pm
Go with hair clips its easier to maintain and if you have thin hair i would go with Brazilian hair. i now where you can get cheap but very good quality clips, i think i saw 18" clip ins for $75
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic