Kellie Pickler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Kellie Pickler
Direct Link To This Post Bob January 21 2010 at 1:05pm  Quote Bob Quote  Post Reply Reply

Posted on twitter yesterday (1-20-10) that she got her hair chopped.  Says she feels like a "pixie."  Curious to see how it looks.  Can't find any pics, probably too soon. 

Direct Link To This Post natasha January 22 2010 at 3:09am  Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post baldlover12901 January 22 2010 at 7:08pm  Quote baldlover12901 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post makeitshort January 22 2010 at 7:51pm  Quote makeitshort Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like it, but it's not a pixie.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG January 22 2010 at 8:10pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Love it. It sets her apart from all the other country singers out there. She says she admired Lorrie Morgan while growing up; I think she'll go shorter.

Can't wait for better pictures in the coming days/weeks/months
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair January 22 2010 at 9:28pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like it also, but would call it a short bob - not a pixie.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG January 25 2010 at 9:23pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
I would too. Here's an article about her new cut:

Direct Link To This Post roro0202 January 28 2010 at 4:42am  Quote roro0202 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yes, it's a short bob, not a pixie! I like her this blonde short bob hairstyle
Direct Link To This Post shortvslong January 28 2010 at 6:51am  Quote shortvslong Quote  Post Reply Reply
I love it too! maybe a pixie is to follow?
Direct Link To This Post HAWG February 25 2010 at 7:21pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
She mentioned Lorrie Morgan who 20 years ago was one of my favorites; she's making a new album now and is out on the road and is looking like this about a month ago

Still looking good; here's some of her previous looks

and a cute asymetrical cut

Direct Link To This Post shortvslong February 26 2010 at 5:57am  Quote shortvslong Quote  Post Reply Reply
I fell in love with Lorrie and her pixie many years ago

Edited by shortvslong - February 28 2010 at 6:48am
Direct Link To This Post texdillo February 26 2010 at 12:50pm  Quote texdillo Quote  Post Reply Reply
Loved her pixie cut!
Direct Link To This Post HAWG April 05 2010 at 9:17pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
At Sir Sean Connery's "Dressed to Kilt" event tonight; looks like an inverted bob to me

and in concert about a week ago

Direct Link To This Post shortvslong April 07 2010 at 5:55am  Quote shortvslong Quote  Post Reply Reply
wow! that's a hot look for her
Direct Link To This Post HAWG February 15 2011 at 10:50pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Direct Link To This Post JohnnyQuest February 15 2011 at 11:30pm  Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post Reply Reply
The straighter look definitely looks better on her. 
Direct Link To This Post texdillo February 16 2011 at 2:01pm  Quote texdillo Quote  Post Reply Reply
Who cares about her hair... what happened to her face??? Looks painful!!!
Direct Link To This Post shortvslong February 17 2011 at 7:22am  Quote shortvslong Quote  Post Reply Reply
good point Texdillo! Why do women who are so attractive do this????
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas February 22 2011 at 8:32am  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
The long straight look works for me (in Kelly's case).
Direct Link To This Post HAWG February 23 2011 at 10:30pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
On Ellen today

Much better
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>