Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skin Care

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
priustoyota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priustoyota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 11:45am
I will like to say that people should take care of skin.One should use the standard things or products to glow shine on their skin.I hope you will try to use standard products & drink plenty of water.
jamesjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 12:30pm
If we want to look good, have confidence in ourselves, we must take into account our skin care. A glowing skin, can make you look and feel good. Thanks to share. This is very useful for.
eddiecrosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiecrosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 12:45pm
Taking care of your skin is the first step towards beauty. And get advice skin care is as follows. Most people when asked advice skin care, try to sell you the skin care products, creams and lotions.

senikacruize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote senikacruize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2012 at 10:27am
Skin Care tips are as Follows :
Wear a sunblock every day.
Follow a nightly regimen.
Choose products carefully.
Do not smoke.
samcrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2012 at 11:30am
I just want to say that people should avoid using cosmetics.As,it makes the skin weak & the charm goes down.I hope you understood the thing.
stroms01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stroms01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 7:50am
Natural skin care products is the beat way for skin, or as I prefer to call them these days Holistically-Natural skin care products are most definitely the only answer to responsible healthy skin care.
tomcrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomcrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2012 at 2:21am

Proper food is very important for healthy body, add 10 to 15 liter water in regular diet in a day, seasonal food is also important to have.

laser hair removal cost

boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2012 at 9:56am
Its also important to make sure you are cleaning your makeup brushes frequently. About once a week I rinse mine using a formula from MAC and allow them to air dry overnight on a hand towel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic