Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short bob haircut, what to ask for....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fenix16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fenix16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short bob haircut, what to ask for....
    Posted: September 06 2010 at 12:09pm
So I have always been a fan of short bobs, especially with the tapered nape. My wife has a medium bob now and is thinking of cutting it to something alot shorter.

She asked me what I think and I told her what I like, she seems willing to do it. However we have no idea what to ask for in the salon.

The bob I have in mind would be cut to around the ears. with a tapered nape. Something like this:

maybe a bit shorter, we tried doing this a few years ago and she ended up getting a very short haircut that wasnt anything that we wanted. We really like the nape peaking out in the haircut, but most salons we have been to cut it even in the back, no matter how short, not leaving that V like shape at all.

Any tips or suggestions on what or how we should ask for the haircut would be great. Pictures would be helpful to as I cant seem to find very many of the back on the internet.

Thanks!

Edited by Fenix16 - September 06 2010 at 12:11pm
jebebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jebebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 7:46am
Here is link for a website with lots of bob photos:
If these are too short, there are other windows on this site with different versions of bobs.
Good luck!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2010 at 5:55am
great site! Why not bring that bob pic to the stylist?
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 8:55pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

office
officethx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic