Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Solution" for curly hair.........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anna123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Solution" for curly hair.........
    Posted: September 14 2010 at 7:46am
Now the problem of curly hair is not a big issue to worry about..
The easiest way to make ur hair straight is to use conditioner after shampo, and apply conditioner for atleast 3-5mints, and do no apply conditioner in roots of hair, its harmful for roots of hair..
For professional artists who specializes in all hair and skin treatment,you may to contact to Andrada
http://www.andrada.ca

Ernie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2010 at 7:56am
Curly hair was also a very big problem for me, because its very difficult to style my hair... but now m veeery happy, coz i get to know about Andrada
a skin and hair artist. they told me various ways to maintain my hair,, and i style my hair from them, whenever i have to go to some parties. For any skin and hair related problem contact Andrada.
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 4:47pm
TIGI is the best product at making curly hair straight. Works for me anyway and it's got lots of natural ingredients :)

Edited by monicawebb - December 07 2011 at 11:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic