Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sista De-Frizz Shampoo & Condish + Serum?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sista De-Frizz Shampoo & Condish + Serum?
    Posted: September 19 2010 at 9:35pm
Sista De-Frizz Shampoo, De-Frizz Conditioner and Different Strokes Serum

Have you heard of this new product from Twisted Sista?  The products are the Sista De-frizz Shampoo, De-Frizz Conditioner and Different Strokes Serum.

The price range is $4.49 to 4.99.  It is available at drugstores and at www.urbantheraphylondon.com.

The claim? "Curly or straight, thick or thin, Twisted Sista's high-performance products can be used on all hair types to create everything from effortless, everyday styles to sophisticated and sleek hairdos."

OK, the question is can this product be all things to all hair types, textures or lengths? 

Also, is this just more curly hair product noise?  Afterall, there are so many different products popping up everywhere for natural curls that it is getting very hard to keep track of them all.  Or maybe I just have curly hair product overload.

The products are advertised as being inspired by London's "modern multicultural women."  Apparently the products will work for some type of curls but not others.  Of course this is true of all products designed for curly hair but how is this product different or special?  Or is it?

Anyone else used it that can give a report?
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 8:05pm
I have not used this but I have used this kit which works great for frizzes and unruly hair http://www.thebeautyplace.com/rusk/040041.html check it out! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic