Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is your favorite hair products (shampoo & con
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your favorite hair products (shampoo & con

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your favorite hair products (shampoo & con
    Posted: September 22 2010 at 2:23pm
what is your favorite hair products...(shampoos, and conditioners, and leave in's?) Big%20smile
naturalmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 12:27pm
I love Scalp Cleanser and Hair Enricher from scentoftrinity.com. The shampoo is all natural made from castille soap bergamot t-tree and aloe vera gel. I cant put my finger on the fragrance but it smells herbally and great. It leaves my families hair so soft and detangled. I can comb through it when done.
The hair enricher is the conditioner. What I love about it is, you can wash it out or leave it in. If you leave it in, the conditioner doesn't damage your hair. It is concentrated in oils but doesn't leave that oily feeling. I mainly leave it in and style my hair but when I do wash it out, the oils remain so I don't have to apply moisturizer or oil to the scalp.
I use it to style my daughters hair and as a deep conditioner leaving it on for 30 minutes then wash it out. My hair and my daughters is so soft and untangled. I live by these products.
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 4:21pm
My favorite is anything from Pantene Pro-V.  I have soooo many of them as my favorites:  Queen Helene Deep Conditioning Cream.

My favorite leav-in is Isoplus wrap lotion.  Joico K-PAK products.  Biosilk poducts, Fantasia IC products, Cristophe products, Redken products, and Biologe products.

Shannon D. Bax
naturalmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturalmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2010 at 10:46am
I once was in love with biolage but from the moment I went natural, all those products dried and tangled my hair. Glad they work for you.
aadamjones01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aadamjones01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2011 at 4:28am
They are categorized according to the suitability of a particular hair type, for instance dry, oily or sensitive. There are color care shampoos, thicken shampoos, bed-dead manipulators and even sprays. You can find the hair care product that is just exact for you online or offline, at the near stores. There are a lot of discount hair products that are cosmetologist suggested and safe, secure and suitable to employ. Today's latest hair styles and treatments insist devoted hair care products to stay your hair in large condition and with the necessary bounce.

It can be solid to know where to start searching. The devoted outlets make available the great beauty products to suit your hair style; straight, wavy, curly, African American, etc., or hair color; blond, brown, brunette, black, etc. The supplies embrace several of the best hair products in coincidence with the very best of nature and experience, to give each customer with a complete hair solution. Creating beautiful hair in a fun ambiance has been the goal of dedicated hair products supplied the world over, from the beginning. The hair beauty products make every hair dream a reality.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 20 2011 at 8:16pm
askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 4:13pm
My favorite hair product is Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, because it leaves your hair soft, shiny, resilient and healthy. it protects the hair from split ends and heat damage, strengthen the hair and reduces the frizz. It works amazing! I totally recommend it.   
LaraMasterson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaraMasterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 4:33pm
As anyone that talks to me about hair knows I love the Urielpure Shampoo and Conditioners. www.urielpure.com

They are amazingly effective and natural. According to their site their conditioner is "healthy hair in a bottle".

I have probably spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars figuring out what doesn't work. After using the Urielpure products I have absolutely no need to try anything else.

Everyone that I know that has tried them agrees that there is nothing better.

All the best,

Lara
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic