Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is your favorite hair products (shampoo & con
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your favorite hair products (shampoo & con

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your favorite hair products (shampoo & con
    Posted: September 22 2010 at 2:24pm
what is your FAVORITE Hair products in shampoos, conditioners, and leave in's??? if you buy them on the internet, Please tell us the company's site.Big%20smile
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2010 at 2:48pm

My farvorite shampoos and conditionersa are lots, starting with all of Pantene Pro-V shampoos and conditioners, Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo and conditioner, all of Head&Shoulders shampoos and conditioners, all of Redken shampoos and conditioners, all of Biologe shampos and conditioners, all of Joico K-PAK products, Loreal Pro shampoo and conditioner, Salon Selectives shmapoo and conditioner, all of Tresseme shampoos and conditioners, all of Alberto-VO5 shmapoos and conditioners, Africa's Best For Kids shampoo and conditioner, all of Dr. Miracles products, all of Infusium23 products, Pureology shampoo and conditioner,  all of Clairol's Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners, and Big Sext HAir shmapoo and conditioner.  My favorite leave ins are:  Isoplos Wrap Lotion, Garnier Fructis Milk Cream, Garnier Fructis Styling Cream, and Infusium23's corrective leave-in treatment.  These are all of my favorite hair products!!

Edited by Dark40 - October 25 2010 at 2:49pm
Shannon D. Bax
aadamjones01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aadamjones01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2011 at 4:25am
There are a number of contributed outlets that supply a broad range of hair products that are a preferr among hair salons and beauty supply stores all over the globe. These are all cosmetologist suggested hair products. These include a broad selection of the most popular hair care products that are available, at discounted prices. There are devoted online and offline outlets that provide complete hair and beauty product descriptions and directions for any kind of individual skin, health or hair product. With so many brands of shampoo and conditioner brands in the local and international markets.
askvivi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote askvivi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 4:07pm
my favorite hair product in this moment is Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector because thanks to this product my hair looks so much better than before, it helps you strengthen the hair, leaves it soft, shiny, resilient and healthy, protects the hair form heat damage. It's really good.   
LaraMasterson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaraMasterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 4:37pm
Is this post here twice? Oh well it deserves the attention...

As I mentioned in the twin post to this one, I love the Urielpure Gentle Shampoo and Strengthening Conditioner.

After many many years (more than I'd like to admit) of searching for the perfect products to keep my hair beautiful, strong, and most of all healthy. I finally found something that works! The products are natural and effective. The prices are even very competitive.

I finally love my hair!

Let me know if you agree. I'm a Urielpure groupie now.

All the best,

Lara

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 24 2011 at 6:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic