Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Computer Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beckya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Computer Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    Posted: May 04 2012 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by vijay12 vijay12 wrote:

every time i turn on my computer, i see a sign that says "data is invalid" and after, it keeps on showing up, what should i do to get rid of it? AND EVERYTIME THE WARNING THING POPS UP, I ALWAYS PRESS OK, AND IT KEEPS SHOWING UP like i said.

It could just need some computer maintenance.  Take it to you local computer repair store.  Better to be safe than sorry.  It could be a virus.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 04 2012 at 3:10pm
Becky Adams
harrygibbis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harrygibbis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 4:55am
t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.t is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.

$$ Classic Cars$$
carinasjoys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carinasjoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2011 at 6:41am
It is good advice to update anti-virus or change the software. There are really best performance.
ibeautybeyond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibeautybeyond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2011 at 7:53am
i think you've infected with virus.

update your anti virus and scan your system.
use esetnod32 anti virus.
gamajeorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamajeorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2011 at 8:13am
The document that infects the computer and sent the same email for the first fifty e-mail addresses in the address book of the recipient. Large companies and organisations were infected, including some government networks.
vijay12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2010 at 10:05pm

every time i turn on my computer, i see a sign that says "data is invalid" and after, it keeps on showing up, what should i do to get rid of it? AND EVERYTIME THE WARNING THING POPS UP, I ALWAYS PRESS OK, AND IT KEEPS SHOWING UP like i said.

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 07 2011 at 7:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic