Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pretty little liars on dvd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matthewop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthewop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pretty little liars on dvd
    Posted: October 14 2010 at 1:07am

Pretty little liars is adapted from the novel by Sara Shepard with the same name. This show is said to be the girl version of "Desperate Housewives" and alternative story of Gossip Girl. Alison DiLaurentis, "leader"of Rose Town "Bad Girls", has been taking the "iron fist rule" policy to her small circle. Her buddies include: Spencer Hastings, a perfectionist, has been very jealous of their outstanding sister and was the only person to say "no" to Alison. Hannah Marin, bent to make their own known. Aria Montgomery, was unwilling to integrate into the community. Emily Fields, a swimmer and her parents were extremely conservative. When four girls who have recently grown apart after the event of their best friend's death find out that their deceased friend is still sending them texts, signed notably with the single-letter name of "A", they come together to try to stop her from following through with threats to spill their darkest secrets...

curl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2011 at 6:11am
I had watched all the episodes of season 1. Wonderful show. 
razet93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razet93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 5:54am
Pretty little liars is really wonderful show about four girls. When I have watched it first time I was impressed so much with this show...
williamalarice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamalarice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2011 at 10:42am
I have stopped watching this show after second season...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic