Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glowing skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
scissorsxperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scissorsxperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glowing skin
    Posted: October 15 2010 at 5:54am
I have some tips for glowing skin and would love to hear from you guys, too. So chk out the list below and add some tips of ur own.

1) Mix of besan and milk w/ a pinch of haldi.
2) Mix of honey and milk....
3) Exfoliating using sugar and lemon juice.
4) Mix of glycerine and rose water at night....really makes your skin soft and supple.
tiatessman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiatessman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 4:17am
My work is of marketing and i have to face the sun i really want some nice tips for my glowing skin...
aniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2010 at 6:55am
To make or keep your skin beautiful, it's best to work from the inside.

Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine, and go a long way in helping your body's own healing forces. Eat a balanced diet that includes raw foods, plenty of yellow and orange vegetables (they contain beta carotene - a precursor to vitamin A). Foods high in sulfur such as garlic, onions, asparagus and eggs. Include fruits, seeds, grains and nuts.

Edited by aniel - October 23 2010 at 6:57am
zacherl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zacherl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 6:49am
Ultra violet rays from sun are responsible for redness, tanning, wrinkles and premature aging. Try to avoid sun exposure by wearing a good quality sunscreen lotion. To get glowing skin, many people waste their time and money with ineffective skin care treatments in the clinic, or go to expensive spa solutions, or buy beauty creams that just don't work.

neonpatrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neonpatrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2011 at 2:16pm
Following are the tips which are helpful for  glowing skin:
1 Eat fresh fruits and fruits juice
2 Avoid eating oily food
3 Take consumption of water more and more throughout the day
4 Make a paste of honey,besan,a pinch of turmeric powder and milk and wash your face with it
5 Wash your face 4-5 time a day
6 Cover your skin from pollution and dust.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 9:07pm
That was an awesome tips for taking care of our skin and have it a glowing effect. Drinking eight or more glasses of water is also good to prevent drying of the skin since it is the largest organ in our body.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic