Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waist length long hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 9:23am
No, there's nothing wrong with that.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 11:59am
Thanks any ideas for some feminine hair ideas?
vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 1:38am
Hai thart

My wife used to do a lot of cool styles for me. She is having hair length slightly shorter than me , just to make a point. According to her length of the hair has nothing to do with gender, and she always assists me in long straight single braid. One day when my six year old son was out to school she had me clean shaved and pampered my hair with a french braid and pigtails.

I was thriled and excited to say the least. We went out on the same day with my french braids on. I had a comment from the restaurant we visited that day that my hair was too good and i was mistaken for a woman. My wife was rather happy that it is only a complement for the good hair we maintain and she was proud that i am masculine enough to sport long hair without any second thought.
thart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 9:45am
Wow vivek that sounds awesome. I am soo glad that you got to experience that. Has she done any other cool styles to your hair? How long do you both want to grow yours?
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2012 at 5:23pm
I have a little past waist length hair.  It has been 2 1/2 years since my last hair cut. At my last measuring which was night before last it was 33 inches.  Just brushing the top of my hips.  I've very happy about that.  My goal is knee length.  Then I will review my goals and see if I want to grow it longer or perhaps cut it back to classic length.  I love seeing long beautiful hair.  Where I live there are very few women or men with very long hair.  I sort of feel like my long hair makes me special....showoff Guess when it comes to my hair I really am a bit of a showoff...lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic