Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long formal hairstyles male

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long formal hairstyles male
    Posted: October 23 2010 at 11:49am
Hi all,
     I a male 25 years old. I have long hair..three to four inches below my shoulders. my hair texture is not very straight, its a little frizzy and wavy and black in color (Asian Indian hair). I recently got a job.(the office looks so cool with multi cultural environment) till now, i let my hair down freely or in ponytail. I would like to get some hairstyles suggestion for my hair that looks formal, so that i can wear it for my daily office. I just don't want the same hair style worn everyday.Experimenting with my hair keeps my energy level high and it reflects in the work.. I believe.. Also send me some links and photos of those hairstyles, and steps to do those hairstyles. I could do some funny or informal hairstyles on thursdays and fridays. But the three other days i need to be very formal. Also let me know about the accessories that i need to use for those formal hairstyles and informal hairstyles. Try to send some simple hairstyles that wont require other's help to do it. Also shall i straighten my hair to have a much better look..? I am ok with feminine hairstyles too (after all any long hairstyle is considered to be feminine, thats not a big deal)...Let me know asap..Have got ten more days to join, so that i can practice well..Thank you all in advance....
rame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2010 at 12:11am
86 views and no response...? so sad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic