Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do i grow dreadlocks?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtptl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do i grow dreadlocks?
    Posted: October 27 2010 at 9:35pm
My hair is pretty short right now, its about an inch. But i really wanna have dreadlocks by the end of the end of the summer, like end of October. is it possible to start my dreads by then or should i wait a little longer so that their shoulder length? oh and one thing that im scared of is the smell...is it going to smell or can i shower every day like i do now? should i also drink a lot of milk so that my hair grows faster?
please someone help me!!
=============
Rainwater Harvesting Systems
MelissaRoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelissaRoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 10:34am
Hi! How are you? I hope that your hair have grown longer by now. Let me know if you still want to have dreadlocks. Maybe I can share you some tips. I had mine when I was in college. Although the maintenance was quite tiresome, but the feeling of having a not-so-ordinary hairstyle was really cool in the school. It was one of the best highlights of my student years.
bluerabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluerabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 7:32am
MelissaRoe,

Do you still have dreadlocks?  It seems like they are much more popular than ever before.  Do you think this is true?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic