Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help needed with hair cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ghostdivision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghostdivision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help needed with hair cut
    Posted: October 28 2010 at 12:40am
I am new to this forum, just looking for a place to ask some questions.

I am a male. I recently moved to a new city and cannot get my haircut right anymore by people who cut it. And its very simple.

I tried calling my old hair dresser but shes on maternity leave so I need help.

First thing is I get a number one on the sides, I like the sides short because it gets very long. The problem is i have a fairly long side of my head, hair dressers only seem to do a one on the bottom portion. How do I explain i want a one up to the corners, and then just blend the corners in. Thats what I say but it never looks right, they just do a number one on the bottem part of the sides, and then they blend from the middle sides up to the top side. THe middle part of the sides get to long however, I like a square looking cut so I like the one all the way up to the corners since it gets so thick in the middle of the sides.

The one time i tried to explain this, the lady took the number one past the corners. My head like most indents at the corners so my hair indented then and did not look even. SO I have to be careful. Thats why I say I want a one up to the corners and then blend or thin the corners in.

Second is the number one i get seem to be longer then my old hair dresser, maybe the guard is different. But i dont want no guard, but I would like it a bit shorter on the sides then the one i receive at my current place. My old hair dresser used a circular device, almost looked like a circular saw to go over the sides, does anyone know what this is?

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Ghostdivision - October 28 2010 at 12:47am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic