Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Robin Meade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robin Meade
    Posted: October 28 2010 at 5:26am
I am in love....Robin has finally got some real bangs.  WOW, she looks awesome today (10/28).  Hopefully, somebody or some site will be able to get some pics up.  I just cannot say enough of how incredible she looks. 
This is what I have been waiting for a long time.
She left the rest long, so long hair lovers need not fret.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 7:21am
From her twitter page. About to get her bangs cut...

Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 10:02am
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 8:37pm
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 9:34pm
one of my favorite talking heads.
really starts the day.
She changes her hair a lot, not much cutting but styling.

Glad someone spotted her today, watched part of the show but could not tape it.

ace

ACE
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 3:15pm
Wow. Just when I thought the bangs bandwagon had left town, and had given up on Robin doing any bangs beyond the blended kind (or much else of interest) she hits us with this full-blown version.

Looks fantastic, and a welcome change, though I agree with her tweet that they'd look even better grown out a bit.

Don't forget guys, if you have a Twitter or Facebook account, your can post your feedback to directly to Robin herself on the Plixi page with the picture. A rare chance to get your voice heard by the wearer herself!

http://plixi.com/p/53358884

By the way, am I the only one who assumed until now that she got her hair done by an "official" stylist at CNN? From the pre-cut pic in what looks like a public salon, I'm now guessing that ain't the case.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2010 at 3:35pm
Hate to be a grinch so far away from Christmas, but she looked way better before the cut. Robin always toys with my emotions. Just when her hair looks sexiest, she cuts it. This time was no exception.

You folks honestly think this...

looks better than this???

I'm usually a big fan of bangs, but Robin Meade does not need bangs. I've written it many times: When you're hair looks that good, why screw with it?
Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2010 at 5:33pm
Clearly people do honestly think the bangs look better than the long hair, Kramer, or they wouldn't have said it was an improvement.

I personally like the bangs look, but can respect the viewpoint of those who don't without resorting to absolutisms or insinuations that they're not thinking straight.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2010 at 8:16pm
What Klaatu48 said.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2010 at 8:22pm
IMHO, yes it looks better.
todsweeney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todsweeney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2010 at 9:24pm
http://m.plixi.com/p/53688953?p_sess=ualk28jilqs7vip1drej9jkno5

Behind the scenes, like this.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2010 at 10:15am
I tend to agree with Kramer on this--but don't see the need to post a zillion pictures of RM without bangs when, clearly, it's only an opinion and lots of people are going to disagree anyway.

Edited by fatmoogas - October 31 2010 at 10:18am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2010 at 1:51pm
In a word, Kramer, yes, I do think she looks better with bangs. They soften her face and draw my attention to her eyes.

No doubt, she looks hot in the pictures you posted too. But I'm glad for the change.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2010 at 3:18pm
I have jump on the Bandwagon as well, in liking her with the bangs. Now she needs to take one more step, which would be to take the length up close to her shoulders. The length does nothing for her.

Edited by DMB61 - October 31 2010 at 3:18pm
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2010 at 5:02pm
Cut her hair shorter to her shoulders...whoa, that would really be something special!
ethandavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethandavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 2:54am
C'mon! Everybody knows that she needs to shave pretty much everything off and dye the stubble blue. Hair longer than an inch is so overrated.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

I tend to agree with Kramer on this--but don't see the need to post a zillion pictures of RM without bangs when, clearly, it's only an opinion and lots of people are going to disagree anyway.
I post photos I like and let the people make their choice. I don't really care which way they go. You haven't bitched in awhile about my posts, Fatmoogas. Glad you're back in the saddle again.
Who has more fun than people?
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 4:41pm
I think the bangs look cute on her and it's nice to see her change things up now and then. I can't wait to see her work these new bangs in with some of those fantastic updo's she does now and again! Anyone have twitter on here?? She tweeted about the cut and asked her fans about the change and how they like it. I'd like to see her take the lenght up too. Any one feel like tweeting her??
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 6:44pm
http://tvnewscaps.rapidboards.com/index.php?showtopic=148&st=210ching
 Seems to be ditching the bangs as best she can...
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 8:31pm
I know...I look every morning hoping the bangs are back but it looks like she didn't like the bangs  Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic