Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Designer handbags? Where do you buy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
extrust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extrust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Designer handbags? Where do you buy?
    Posted: October 31 2010 at 7:44pm

Where do you recommend buying better quality handbags, wallets, apparel, shoes, strap and so on? 

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 01 2010 at 8:04am
brianbestwish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianbestwish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 7:41pm
Use google or yahoo engine to search out huge high quality handbags, wallets online store or online websites, I bet you can find some good places online that sell cheap but high quality handbags, wallets and so on.
extrust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote extrust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 7:48pm
online shops often have great deals you can try Smile

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 08 2010 at 10:15pm
fashion584520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashion584520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 8:10pm
I buy mine on Ebay.

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 08 2010 at 10:12pm
porcarokinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcarokinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2011 at 8:13am
Try online. You can get best bag from many stores.
slamdunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slamdunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2011 at 9:15pm
It's your affair and all eyes will be on you. To make sure you're elegant and trendy, you'll want to be aware of the best cheap bridal gowns for the purpose of 2011 at bridalgownsinlove. com.

Accentuate a breathtaking figure within the sensual, flowing Dresses include blue prom dresses 2011 the company's service is, until you buy. Having a wedding anytime soon, always gets us in a rush to find informal clothes for the occasionmother of the bride gowns. When you find an wedding dress that you like, it is a good ivory halter dresses Asymmetrical stylestrapless cooktail dresses
In 2011, asymmetrical pattern is beyond ordinary engagement gown restrictions. Not primarilycolored wedding dresses asymmetrical neckline, but moreover asymmetrical waistline and sweater...

The site features the cheap cooktail dresses,cheap evening dresses,red prom dresses,Modern Mother Of Bride Groom Dresses Vintage Cheap Mother Of Bride DressesBesides individual taste in fashion,the must have clothes for 2011. The dresses make a more fabulous, sophisticated style to help you any wedding.
maike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2012 at 1:43am
Contemporary red

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 10 2012 at 7:03am
soBeautyFull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soBeautyFull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 6:59am
Today, more and more people prefer designer bags than ordinary ones. That’s because people know that once a bag is made by a company that is well known for its quality, then they can be sure that it is a good quality as well.
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2012 at 10:01am
I buy mine in the designer's boutiques; I like to see and feel the bag before I purchase it. I have purchased one or two Coach bags from a department store, but generally I go to the actual Coach store. I'm very lucky that I live in Dallas and we have all the designer stores in our mall.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic