Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which shampoo is the best for frizzy hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mtptl1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which shampoo is the best for frizzy hair?
    Posted: November 01 2010 at 10:11pm
If hair is frizzy, it means the moisture that is so important for shiny, healthy hair, has been sucked out.

This may happen due to various reasons. Whatever be the cause, if you use Pantene, H & S, Dove,.....etc etc, frizziness will increase as all of these have Sodium Lauryl Sulfeth.

So, all those who are suggesting you these are way below average in their knowledge. they have not been exposed to the real word - "Best" and call mediocre and average as "Best". Pity !
=======================

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 08 2015 at 7:08pm
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2011 at 8:15pm
I would suggest try John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo and Conditioner.

Edited by Dark40 - March 17 2011 at 8:15pm
Shannon D. Bax
chasmith0323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasmith0323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 11:07pm
My bet for frizzy hair are Aussie Moist Shampoo, Pantene Pro V Relaxed and Natural Shampoo and Paul Mitchel and Kerastase- Anti-frizz Shampoo. Aussie shampoo comes in a 2 in 1 formula, and helps to maintain dry frizzy hair to minimum. If you tend to straighten your hair using a flat iron or blow dryer then consider using Pantene. After using this shampoo, one doesn't even need straightening. Also, it is one of the best shampoo for men with frizzy hair. You can also use Kerastase Bain Oleo Curl Shampoo, which is a bit more expensive than the other products, but one of the best shampoo for curly hair. It helps to wash the hair without weighing the curls down. LOL
kyupasillas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyupasillas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 1:26am
I'd suggest L'oreal Damage Repair (Shampoo and Conditioner).
It leaves your hair soft and very easy to manage. Embarrassed
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 8:19pm
this is a good shampoo for straightening and smoothing out frizz: http://www.thebeautyplace.com/tigi-bed-head/300227.html
Or if you are looking a set of smoothening shampoo and conditioner: http://www.thebeautyplace.com/rusk/040041.html
ashley12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2012 at 6:33am
As my experience, you can use anything with shea butter on your hair, shea butter is very useful on frizzy hair.

Edited by ashley12 - February 24 2012 at 6:34am
ashley12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2012 at 6:33am
[QUOTE=mtptl1]If hair is frizzy, it means the moisture that is so important for shiny, healthy hair, has been sucked out. This may happen due to various reasons. Whatever be the cause, if you use Pantene, H & S, Dove,.....etc etc, frizziness will increase as all of these have Sodium Lauryl Sulfeth. So, all those who are suggesting you these are way below average in their knowledge. they have not been exposed to the real word - "Best" and call mediocre and average as "Best". Pity !
=======================
coral gables dentist
Paulduminy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulduminy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2012 at 1:08pm
According to me the clinic all clear is the best shampoo according to my experience.In this shampoo there are no harmful effect to the hair.You have a good choice to learn the main thing in this.
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2012 at 3:04pm
Or, the best smoothing shampoo and conditioner for repair is  Joico K-PAK.  You can purchase this product at any or your local salons or online.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 08 2015 at 7:07pm
Shannon D. Bax
bebeautyashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebeautyashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2015 at 6:31pm
I love using L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Shampoo. It has a nice scent and I definitely have less frizz after using it. It also makes it easier to comb through my hair afterwards, so it makes styling much easier!
Monee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2015 at 6:46pm
AG has a good line for smoothing and sleeking.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic