Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow to get this hair colour?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lastinghope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lastinghope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get this hair colour?
    Posted: November 03 2010 at 7:36am
Hi everyone,
I am absolutely in love with this hair colour but I have no idea how to achieve it or what products to use.
My hair colour at the moment is dark brown.
Can anyone help me/give me some pointers on what I should do and what products/colour to use?
Thanks
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 1:17pm
I can't tell you exactly because its going to require some test strands for you to get something exactly on you that matches someone elses.  Her hair is dark on the bottom and only purply on top.  So, you can add some highlights on the top, then dye over it with a dark purply shade like that, and the purple will show only on the highlights.  Please test strand if you do it yourself.  It could present complications, you want to find out what they are before you do your whole head.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic