Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best results ever

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alli161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alli161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best results ever
    Posted: November 03 2010 at 10:25pm
Ive been useing the Kadori iron ever since I got a recommondation for it. I have really curly course hair and never was able to get smooth results with any straightener.. Until I tried the Kadori iron!! I feel I have to share this increadable discovery with everyone! Its just AMAZING! Sometimes people I know dont even recognise me.. It looks as if I had a treatment done to my hair.. INCREADABLE! This iron heats up in seconds, dosent pull on the hair at all, and the results last for a few days, and when I say results I mean RESULTS!
If your looking for something revolutional get this!! Now it even comes with a 450F temp. (I have the 430F and its amazing so the 450F is probably even better!)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 7:51pm
Unfortunately if you use any iron...this or others...at a high heat on naturally curly hair on a regular basis..your hair will be straight at first but eventually the heat will destroy the top cuticle of your hair and you may start to have problems with dryness, breakage, frizz and other problems.

Regardless of the iron you buy use it with extreme care.  Especially on hair which is more prone to breakage like naturally curly or similar.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
sarah alfred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah alfred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 11:44am
thank u so much for the topic , but can u tell me plz how much is it ?

wendy001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendy001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 12:00pm
My problem is that there are so many different brands of hot irons on the market these days its impossible to figure out what are the good brands vs the bad brands and how to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic