Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRoot Damage?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yodaone902 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yodaone902 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Root Damage?
    Posted: November 06 2010 at 3:50pm
Hi, I chemically straightened my hair a few times when i was younger, (i have very frizzy curly hair) but when i used wella straightening (i think it was that) the front of my roots were heavily damaged so that they felt like straw. Even after shaving my head (im male) this area still grows back as a kinky fuzzy mess wheras the rest of my hair is pretty standard. I'm assuming this is root damage, if so how do i fix this?

Kind Regards
Steve
Jaye90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaye90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 2:25pm
Hey ladies and gents!
If you would like to be a part of my giveaway this is what you have to do:

1. You have to be a follower of my blog because thats where the giveaways and future contest will take place.
2. Respond to any of my current blog post so that i know you are not just in it for the freebies but you are actually taking part and reading my reviews and so on.

Thats not so bad huh? only 2 requirements

I will be accepting entries starting Monday November 22nd,
further Information will be posted on that day on how you enter,prizes ect.

If you will be taking part in this please leave a comment below saying I'm entering then go on over to my blog and follow : )

Hope to see you there

www.thebeautygazette.blogspot.com

Be sure to read Hot off the Press on the lower right hand side for information about my reviews
Jaye90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaye90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 2:27pm
Hi steve i think you should look up a hair expert and tell them about your problem
yodaone902 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yodaone902 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2010 at 2:53pm
any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic