Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I'm only 20 and my hair is falling out in clumps!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm only 20 and my hair is falling out in clumps!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
myspacestacex3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myspacestacex3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm only 20 and my hair is falling out in clumps!
    Posted: November 09 2010 at 12:09am
So the past 3 months or so...i have been noticing a lot of hair loss. My hair has been coming out in clumps. I thought it was because i used to wear those elastic headbands a lot...but i haven't worn one in over a month or so..and my hair is still falling out bad. Mainly around my front hairline..on the side...and underneath. I went to the doctor and got tested for Thyroid and that came back negative. I don't know if it could be from dying my hair, but since it's been falling out i only died it once. Not bleach or anything just brown. I've never experienced anything like this before and i don't know anyone who has. It makes me feel so ugly. I just don't know what to do anymore. Sometime i don't even want to wash my hair because that's when it mostly falls out. Esp. after i condition it. I've tried so many options, bought so many hair products to help it...I'm even taking Biotin and that's not even helping. Someone please help me! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic