Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brittany Daniel new short haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2011 at 9:47am
While I like her short crop from several years ago best, she's still a gorgeous woman! This cut is better than the hacked, uneven mess she has from a few months ago in the black top.

I can also certainly say with this current cut, I certainly wouldn't kick her outta my bed for eating crackers in it!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2011 at 8:17am
I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like this cut on her. She could do something with the top, maybe a little shorter and layered, but I love the close cropped sides and back. Her face really shines with super short hair.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 12:06pm
Some update from April 2013, looks like it's close to shoulder length now:
http://cdn.theblemish.com/images/2013/04/brittany-daniel-keenan-ivory-wayans-bikini-16.jpg
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 1:23am
03/10/14:

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 5:29am
Doesn't look right to me...guess I can't get the awesome short cut she used to have
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 7:54am
She got a beautiful face and... Well, kind of blah hair. There's nothing special about it (it's not even an especially pretty shade of blonde) so it just drags her down when it's long. There's an attractive mischievousness about her when she wears it short.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 10:10am
Brittany may well have read some of the horrified comments about her short haircut at this website. Thanks, Jerky Flea. Anyway, incredible improvement! Clap

Edited by Bob S - March 19 2014 at 10:11am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 10:43am
Looks great to me.
jug jug to dirty ears
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 2:35pm
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20798283,00.html
She discusses beating stage IV non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Brittany Daniel
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2014 at 8:53am
The short cut she had in the movie "Joe Dirt" was cute.  Not too short.
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2014 at 7:14pm
I love short hair but prefer a neater, cleaner cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic