Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cinderella extensions shedding!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Extension Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Extension Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cinderella extensions shedding!
    Posted: April 09 2011 at 1:47pm
Did you split the bonds?? From my experience with Cinderella the only time I had shedding was when I split the bonds which I usuall do with most extension that I get because I like the bonds to be small.  When they are left whole I noticed there wasnt a problem. I dont know if its just a coincidence or if its just that they dont hold up well when split
moxieloxaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moxieloxaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2010 at 4:13pm
I just recently attended a Cinderella hair extensions 2 day training seminar because I had heard great things about them. I ordered some hair and installed it on my mom as a test subject and there is a major issue! Her hair is shedding...not whole bonds but every time she brushes her hair there is tons of loose hair on her brush. I saw her the other day and it's been 2 weeks since install and she had hairs hanging down all over the place. Why would they be shedding like this?

The mannequin I used in class didn't have any shedding and I just washed her and dried her hair and now she is shedding bad too. I even used the cinderella shampoo and Ph balancer...what did I do wrong?

Any help is appreciated!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic