Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Olivia Munn getting shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2011 at 8:00am

Check today on wireimage, getty, or your favorite celeb pic site.  Looks like Olivia has gone shorter again.  At this rate - losing like an inch a week - she should be ready for her role in "The Sinead O'Conner Story" around July...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2011 at 7:11pm
She was still long on "Perfect Couples" last night; I wonder if they'll work it into the script or if they filmed all the episodes before she started this weekly haircut thing, which I like BTW.

HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2011 at 5:59am
I like it too Hawg!
serro1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 6:13pm
it looks simply good but i think she needs some change

Edited by serro1 - January 27 2011 at 2:34pm

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2011 at 7:48pm
I keep waiting for the haircut on "Perfect Couples" but it's not happening.  Looks like she's keeping it this length and I'm still liking it.

HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 7:01pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2011 at 9:29pm
She tweeted this picture while getting extensions for a new movie
HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2011 at 1:01pm
ugh
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2011 at 4:35pm
Woo-hoo!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2012 at 9:40am

Olivia had shoulder length hair in October, so these are obviously extensions. Someone please tell her that center parts, especially with long hair, don't work. It makes the hair look just there.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 8:01pm
Looks great.
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 11:58am
I continue to think Olivia is missing the mark. All these styles are basically one continuous style that just ends at different points. I know to some the length makes a huge difference; to me it's just variations of bland.

She's one of those women who I think is much prettier than her hair. I'd really like to see her do something with the top to erase that triangle shape on her forehead and draw attention to her gorgeous eyes. Ready? Yep. Volume and more layering toward the top, maybe even some sideswept bangs.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 3:16pm
I'll jump on that bandwagon Curly
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 6:15pm
Hmmm....Wanted to reply, but not sure if the two posters above are really who they say they are.
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 8:35pm
fatmoogas...I was going to change it but have grown to like it.  I thought I was an original but now see other people who have been taken over by aliens...come on, join the crowd...life isn't so bad even if you have to eat people.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 10:27am
Bobbed again

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 10:45am
Wow, what a gorgeous forehead! I had no idea she had such a beautiful forehead. Totally hot.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 1:48pm
Michael1: That's actually longer; the extensions are just out.  In fact, that's the longest its been since the short bob.  I think she's definitely growing it out; its just in that "no man's land" of just above to just below the shoulders where it can grow 6 inches (or for, like, a year) and the length just doesn't look that different.  Then one day, "suddenly", it's long.

Curly: I sense some sarcasm in your comment.  It's well hidden, but I can read people.  In all seriousness - well, at least what passes for it in my case - I think Olivia could seriously rock some bangs.  And I'd venture to say anything from long, side-swept to thick Zooey Deschanel bangs would work.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 4:28pm
She's been on Zooey's show "New Girl" for a couple of episodes; maybe she'll catch the bang fever.
HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 10:20am
JF: I really feel like you "get" me. Yes, sarcasm abounds. My eyes are drawn to her forehead. Bangs would draw my eyes to her eyes. And isn't locking eyes with me exactly what she wants?

OK, additional sarcasm aside, yes, would like to see her try bangs. I can only assume that if she hasn't by now, she won't. I doubt her "Newsroom" character would have them. Still hoping though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic