Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Olivia Munn getting shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olivia Munn getting shorter
    Posted: December 06 2010 at 5:12pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2010 at 5:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 7:24am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 10:56am
On her twitter:

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 9:57pm
11 December

30 December

She tweeted, "New movie, new hair."
HAWG
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 7:20pm
13 January

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 8:27pm
Olivia, I can't condone this, you're on your own.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 8:56pm
Looking nice to me
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 11:09pm
More

Who has more fun than people?
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 10:29am
It's very simple but I like it. She looks nice.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 11:53am
There's a big move in Hollywood for actresses to go medium length or shorter.  Not surprised by Olivia.  I'm just glad she's still a brunette.  I think she looks best with her current color.  Do you guys agree?
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 12:09pm
I agree Karen, her color now looks great!

Tell us more about this move for actresses to go medium length or shorter please?
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

I agree Karen, her color now looks great!

Tell us more about this move for actresses to go medium length or shorter please?

Hi Arch,

Hollywood actresses, reality TV stars and similar celebs, ultimately drive sales of hair care products, make-up, fashions etc.,  Also, the Hollywood landscape is becoming increasingly crowded with newcomers.  Historically the way Hollywood celebs and actresses get attention is by changing their hair length, color and style. 

Now of course they are no longer just changing their hair color (Khloe Kardashian) or cutting it dramatically shorter (Emma Watson) or the texture (Kim Kardashian with her recent braids) but they are getting engaged, married, divorced and pregnant. 

Anything to stand out so they can compete for roles and endorsement dollars.  You know the drill.

Since the big push for years was to have long lush locks...whatever goes down must come up....a lot of the celeb hairstylists I know are encouraging their celeb clients to chop all that long hair off (or remove extensions) and go to medium or shorter lengths.

Of course with the many options for add-on hair from lace front wigs to clip-in bangs, celebs can make a media splash with a drastic hair cut but then if they hate it, can instantly clip on or have extensions added.  Or they can just pretend to go much shorter ala Jessica Simpson with wigs or pinned up hairstyles.

But yes, the trend right now in Hollywood is to go chin length or shorter.  I don't see this trend for medium to shorter lengths changing in the near future IMHO. 

Move over Emma Watson. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 14 2011 at 2:19pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 2:22pm
I wouldn't have noticed her on cable if not for her long hair. The cut is not reflected on her IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1601397/
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 3:27pm
Thank you Karen! As a fan of short hair, i'm glad to see it. 
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2011 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

I wouldn't have noticed her on cable if not for her long hair.

Who would've thought …
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 1:47pm
Sarcasm aside, I see that style a dozen times when I visit my local grocery store. As a longhaired gal, she stood out more in the crowd.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 9:33pm
Hey Kramer,

Thanks for your input.  LOL.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 9:59pm
She's beautiful with her long bob.  But she looks even better with the longer hair she had before.

It seems that every year or so there's some (prominent?) stylist(s) promoting short haircuts.  These attempts haven't seemed to stick in the past few years. 
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 8:33am
lol Kramer... I live in the south and I see long hair styles a dozen times (or more) when I visit my local grocery store. What I don't see is a dozen women looking like the majority of the women on this site, long or short hair styles. Long hair is as common as mid-length here and definitely more common than short styles.

Edited by texdillo - January 17 2011 at 8:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic