Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gisele Bündchen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gisele Bündchen
    Posted: December 21 2010 at 1:42pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 6:10pm
Looks like a wig to me
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 8:24pm
      Let's hope so. The "cut" is horrible.Ouch  Long hair adds a lot to Giselle. Bob
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 1:31am
I used Google translation to get an english translation, and despite this, I would bet it is a wig.  Victoria Secret would never let her cut her hair. 

Translation:

Gisele Bundchen, which ran in the fall for the fashion house on the runway, can be seen in the new campaign with male model Yuri Pleskun with shoulder-length, golden blonde hair. Styled, she was photographed by star-up artist Pat McGrath and stylist Marie-Amélie Sauvé, was the campaign by celebrity photographer Steven Meisel. The highlight some in color, some in black-and-white images in vintage style and the androgynous punk note of the recent Balenciaga collection.

Gisele Bundchen was in the past for numerous campaigns, including Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent and Givenchy on camera. With the new campaign for Balenciaga, it follows on models like Stella Tennant, Freja Beha Erichsen and Karen Elson.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 8:11am
Yeah, I'd say it's a wig; just a bit too "shiny".  And other than the many other reasons she shouldn't have cut it into this particular style, the most obvious is: Why would she want to look like her husband? Tongue

Edited by JerkyFlea - December 22 2010 at 8:11am
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic