Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acne Outbreak Skin Care Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beautymaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautymaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acne Outbreak Skin Care Advice
    Posted: December 28 2010 at 10:42pm

If at any time, whether you are a teenager or an adult, find yourself being plagued by acne affecting areas not restricted just to the face but also the chest and the back area, then you should immediately seek medical help. In most cases, acne comes and goes with the correct treatment without any permanent scarring but when left untreated could spread like wild fire and could lead to self-esteem and confidence issues further down the road. Many products, both sold at a shop or found online are relentlessly touting their breakthrough acne skin care products.

It is important to bear in mind that you should always try these products in small quantity to make sure your skin responds well to the product before committing to buying them in larger quantity. Often, these companies lock you into their acne skin care range with their introductory offers and you cannot easily get out of the contract should your skin develop adverse effects to their product. Many acne skin care products are not exactly cheap, so take care and time to find one that suits your skin type.

SybariteGator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SybariteGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2011 at 1:47pm
You reminded me of when I bought the entire Proactiv system and it ended up just irritating my face.

A lot of my friends had good luck with it, but it just caused me grief.
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2011 at 10:25pm
During my teenage days I do have pimples and my mom would say that it is normal because of adolescent stage.
fidelwimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fidelwimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2011 at 6:17am
Use gentle cleansers acne face wash. In general, using a cleaner in the morning and at night works better. Do it more often will not help, you can only irritate the acne skin care is very important advice skin.Another you exercise regularly, because when you exercise, sweat and toxins are eliminated from the body system process.

chaimharry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaimharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2011 at 6:21am
For the healthy and the fair skin.

1) Avoid the pollution and the dust.
2) Wash you skin as many time as you can with the fresh water.
3) Milk and fruits are best for your skin.
4) Regular clean up is required.
5) Avoid oily and junk foods.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic