Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBlonde?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
off_in_wonderla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote off_in_wonderla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blonde?
    Posted: January 06 2011 at 6:54pm
My hair used to be a bleach blonde, almost white (natural color is a dark brown).  I wanted a more natural look so I asked my hairdresser to dye my hair a dark blonde. It came out almost red. I was horrified but she said it would fade. It has, but only because I used a ton of Prell and baking soda/shampoo. It's fairly healthy for being through so much, but I recently got my roots done. They are now a blonde ginger, and there is a visible root line. She used something that wasn't bleach; she mostly uses color sink(sp?). I want to Color Oops it back to my old blonde and get highlights to break up the color, but I'm pretty sure my roots would revert back to brown. How can I do this on my own and keep it up? I can't handle any more of this reddish-blonde. It's extremely depressing and I don't want to go back again just to have it butchered. Please help.

anac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 6:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic