Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Large (23" circum) IR KS FLW for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ivy_Grad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ivy_Grad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Large (23" circum) IR KS FLW for sale
    Posted: January 10 2011 at 2:18pm
Greetings All-

This is Ivy_Grad for those of you who may also frequent BHM.

I have a large (23 inch circumference) full lace wig color 1b and 18 inches in length available for sale.  Knots have not been bleached. Density is light to medium.  Lace has been cutback to hairline in front and left in tact at nape.  Lace has otherwise remained unaltered (ie no adhesives, or knot sealer).  This wig was a recent purchase (Jan 6th 2011). I have since decided that the length is too much for me and do not have the time to seek out a stylist to cut it into a style. The original plan was to convert it into a half or u-part wig however my hair is coarser and slightly more dense than that of the wig.  In addition I would rather not apply too much heat in an attempt to blend.

I am asking $200 (originally purchase price $253) which includes shipping (Paypalaccepted). In person transaction may also be arranged for those members
residing in the DMV area. 

Please click on the link below to view the slideshow of me modeling the wig (wig as attached/"adhered" via bobby pins).

http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/Ivy_BHM/?action=view&c...

Edited by Ivy_Grad - January 11 2011 at 3:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic