Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Choosing a Car Like Looking for a Love

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
floria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Choosing a Car Like Looking for a Love
    Posted: January 16 2011 at 8:02pm

It is said that choosing a car you really like is very much like picking a lover of opposite sex. Personally I believe there’s some truth in it.

Despite the fact that I’ll not buy a car in the foreseeable future, I never fail to feel the quickened beating of my heart whenever I see my dreamed cars.

Of all types of cars, no matter what brand names, I like German-made cars the most. I don’t know why and since when I have such a liking. In my impression, the Germans are highly intelligent, and more importantly, meticulous and precise in their work.

Just have a look at any history book, and you’ll find how much contribution German scientists and engineers have made to the whole world. No wonder some people say Japanese cars are made by shrewd businessmen while German ones by real engineers. Before you finally decide on a girl to marry, you also need to take her family background into account. For me I will, of course, choose Volkswagen.
It’s something natural from the deep of my heart.

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 18 2011 at 2:47pm
zontyfenals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zontyfenals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 3:28pm
The specifications a particular vehicle insurance strategy investor may well vary from somebody else. The inclusion of the phrase 'full coverage' is no not same as for the most part found vehicle insurance strategy.

Edited by DaveDecker - October 03 2014 at 3:30pm
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 7:17pm
Floria.  How do you like a reply so cold you have no idea what that person is talking about?

The specifactions a particular vehicle.. what?

You are taking about how a car can be as stimulating as the love of your life?

Sorry... If the car runs... it gets to point A to point B.  But if you are not like me... and cars sexy and stimuting?  This is your thread.  It's car thread.

A CAR THREAD!

So what turns you on?

Guys like me notice!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 8:23am
I agree. Choosing a car is like looking for love.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 10:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic