My 3 month update

Post Reply Post Reply
My 3 month update
Direct Link To This Post KellyX April 03 2006 at 6:33pm  Quote KellyX Quote  Post Reply Reply
Some of you already know I had my hair cut back in january. It was at that time about 1/2 to 1 inch above my shoulders.  Now not quite 3 months later, I am thrilled to report it is a little bit below the top of my shoulders. It is actually looking almost normal again.  At this rate, I would say around the end of july, my hair should be around the same length it was before that butcher got a hold of my hair.
Direct Link To This Post missrini April 04 2006 at 5:54am  Quote missrini Quote  Post Reply Reply
Yay!! Good for you Kelly   That's lovely to hear!
Direct Link To This Post horselover_1625 April 04 2006 at 5:37pm  Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Wonderful!!! Keep goin'!
Direct Link To This Post Karen26 April 05 2006 at 10:36am  Quote Karen26 Quote  Post Reply Reply

Oh I feel your pain there !!!!  Hairdressers that do that should have some kind of reprecussions for their actions...*sigh* don't want to get started on this one......

July isn't that far away!!  And it sounds like your hair grows fast! 

Keep us posted! And hang in there!  

Direct Link To This Post DaveDecker April 05 2006 at 7:49pm  Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post Reply Reply
Great news, Kelly.    Any plans to increase your hair length, once it reaches its pre-cut length, or do you want to stay at that length?
Direct Link To This Post KellyX April 06 2006 at 6:40pm  Quote KellyX Quote  Post Reply Reply

Hey DaveDecker... Actually I do plan on growing it longer than its pre-cut length, although I dont know how much longer yet. I guess it will depend on how it looks on me as it gets longer. 

Direct Link To This Post SpecialKitty April 06 2006 at 9:50pm  Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post Reply Reply
Hey KellyX, congratulations! That is great news, and I'm sure it is a relief after what you went through. Welcome back, hair
 Post Reply Post Reply