Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The second travel to moji mountain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
floria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The second travel to moji mountain
    Posted: January 17 2011 at 7:38pm
It is a snow day today,and actually it began to snow yesterday afternoon.All white outside,at the background of snow,the ordinary things in daily seems pretty beautiful.Then an idea came to my mind,why not climb mountain in such a snow day .(Of course,I ignore the safety at the moment,and after today's travel,i am afraid i was risk climbing mountain in such a climate.)
     With the Chinese saying goes that if you are standing in a higher position,you will have a further view from there.And in this city, MoJi mountain seems to be the terrific place!I came up to the idea and invited some friends.They are pretty excited to hear the idea.With a camera at hand,we set out!
     As to provide a position which has a wide horizon,the Moji mountian didn't fail us.We are enjoy the splendid scenery from the high position of the mountain.We can see the whole city which is along the Changjiang river.
    However,the stone step up to the mountain is pretty slip and we have to be very careful when we walk.It scared me half to death when we have to go down the mountain.
    After all ,We returned safely ,thanks goodness!Is is more than a ordinary travel.........

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 18 2011 at 2:52pm
Milverton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milverton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 5:00am
Hi, it's really great article you shared here.

I also like climb mountain too and it will be really amazing in a snow day. I can only imagine it so thanks for sharing.

Keep sharing n good luck!!!

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 14 2012 at 7:00pm
rozeyshenx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozeyshenx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 3:11am

Mountain climbing is really a so much fun and I have tried it one time and not get success but that adventure makes so much entertainment with lots of fears...

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 14 2012 at 7:01pm
rozeyshenx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozeyshenx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 3:49am
I am really enjoyed the reading of this post here. I also like Mountain climbing and its adventure.

Thanks!

Share Topic