Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Is Your Favorite Reality TV Show?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
adisonhardy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adisonhardy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2012 at 2:18am
Some of my most favourite Reality shows are The big brother, The lost, The amazing race, American idol, America's next top model, So you think you can dance, X factor etc.
meadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2012 at 10:11pm
uTo see a world in a granda of stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.Cheap WOW Gold or RS Gold and Diablo 3 Gold
meadow
calinsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calinsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2012 at 8:47pm
The Good Wife s consistently terrific!  I love Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies).  She is awesome at Lockhart/Gardner.

Are you a fan of the show of any of the key actors?

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 11 2012 at 10:44am
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2012 at 1:31pm
I like the reality shows that are competitions - Design Star, Project Runway & America's Next Top Model. I really liked The Hills when that was on and I like the reality inspired shows - Modern Family & After Lately.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic