Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello! New here!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello! New here!!
    Posted: January 23 2011 at 8:30pm
Helllooooo!

I found this site when I was hoodlums stacked bob and stalked a little bit last night and y'all seem to know a thing or too :-P

I'm getting my hair cut some time this week and I wanted to know how high maintenance this bob ( http://talk.hairboutique.com/uploads/20080303_213230_inverted_bob_1_.jpg ) would be! I think it is super cute my hair is currently abouuttt shoulder length (give or take some)

TIA!!
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 8:45pm
7 views no comments??
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 8:47pm
I like that cut...always looks sexy.  I wouldn't call it high maintenance at all.  I would say the average would be a cut every 6 weeks.  You probably could go 8 weeks.  The grow out would mainly keep the shape.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 9:54pm
Welcome back!  I love that haircut; one of my favorites.  Here are some other views in case you didn't have them

Please let us know how it turns out; we love to hear about the "After." Don't worry about the lack of comments; there are lots of people that read this board but very few that comment.
HAWG
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 10:30pm
I'm getting it done tomorrow at 1:30.

SUPER EXCITED
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 8:20am
I agree.  That is a great cut!  Good luck Bekah! Please do keep us informed.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 3:15pm
Very beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the results Bekah
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 6:54pm
It didn't turn out in the back how I had expected it too... I didn't want to say anything tho cause the girl who did it was my church friend :-/

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 8:56pm
Looks pretty much the same as the pic in my eyes and looks great!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 9:04pm
Looks awesome!! Love it; thanks for sharing.
HAWG
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 9:13pm
I feel like the layers in the back are stacked more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 9:28pm
Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up  Looks great!
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 9:40pm
I was expecting the layers to be higher I guess? I think it kinda looks like a chili bowl in the back haha. I'm going to see how it looks after color in 2 weeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 8:12am
When you go back for color, you could ask her to make them a bit higher or you could just wait until it's time for the next cut.  Personally, I love how the back looks!

Definitely let us know how the color goes.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2011 at 3:07pm
Looks great! Go shorter in the back next time esp in the neck and you'll be there Thumbs%20Up 
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2011 at 8:48pm
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

office
office

thx
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by makeitshort makeitshort wrote:

When you go back for color, you could ask her to make them a bit higher or you could just wait until it's time for the next cut.  Personally, I love how the back looks!

Definitely let us know how the color goes.

Hey makeitshort,

Just wanted to thank you so much for your help today with the spammer.  I appreciate you letting me know when you did.  I can't even imagine how many times they would have posted if you hadn't caught them and let me know.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I am forever in your debt.

Have an awesome week.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:08am
be probably the most essential detail. 1 from the supplements that numerous don't take into account and that might seem within the background for some, but not be so are the indicates of girlfriend. This add that belong towards the lingerie garment is really a important to become ideal finish on our wedding day. Because half tights, stockings with lace for attaching towards the leg, stockings with garter belt and numerous other people are 1 from the stars not just on the wedding day but additionally at night. The option of which depends largely on the dress you have selected, and above all how we really feel most comfy louboutin shoes . . couples costumes . Some aren't utilized to go with garter belt and even though it might be much more or much less attractive is essential if we're going to really feel uncomfortable much better discard. With regard towards the color from the stockings should usually go for shades of ivory, pearl white, all-natural or other like beige but following the much more conventional line. replica womens rolex . If we also wish to give a various touch towards the indicates, we are able to select slender bride gowns . , with floral, fantasy, lace as well as if you're a daring bride can go for a half-tone or unusual patterns. As for the shoe, there are lots of brides who select sandals for her wedding day, if that's the case and wish to show them off together with your nail, you are able to do having a hose to it, that are attached in the heel and wrap about the finger thumb view leaving toes with out hardly noticing. Shoppers line up at Forever 21 in the Irvine Spectrum throughout Black Friday final year. captain america costume / File photo, The Orange County RegisterI do not generally get
gendolly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic