Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which brand hair extensions? :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tiffuhhknee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffuhhknee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which brand hair extensions? :)
    Posted: January 23 2011 at 11:34pm
Hey my name is Tiffany and I am new to this site, and I have been using the euronext extensions. And now I want to try a different brand I was wondering if anyone knew any really nice clip on extensions :) thanks!
Tiffuhhknee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffuhhknee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 11:35pm
Clip in*
imuniq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imuniq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2011 at 6:05am
ya this is good for you try it .. 
whytopersist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whytopersist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2011 at 10:43pm
I am a newer here.Glad to meet u.Is anyone online?

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 31 2011 at 9:47pm
JhonPaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JhonPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 1:07am
Interesting information.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 29 2014 at 5:06pm
Sophie11714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie11714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 11:24am
 i got my last set of extensions last year in october, they cost me 70 pound plus p&p for a full head set, i have still got these extensions and i use them everyday, straighten them and also curl, they are in great condition still and theyare still at the length when i brought then just under a year ago. they are the best set of extensions i have brought.

Edited by Administrator - July 02 2012 at 4:59pm
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2012 at 1:30pm
We carry the Fashion Source brand and they are awesome!

Edited by gbruenning - January 06 2015 at 8:27am

martinalbert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martinalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2012 at 2:52am
If you're buying a ring as a surprise for someone, consider how flashy their other jewelry is. If they're not someone who wears a lot of designer labels or big jewelry, perhaps you'll want to opt for a smaller stone.

Edited by Administrator - May 31 2012 at 10:02am
iheartstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2012 at 8:58am
have you tried tape in extensions yet?? i just switched from fusion to tape in and i love them! my friend who use to swear by clip ins switched over to the tape and loves them. they dont damage your hair and they stay in for almost 2 months....
ive been getting my extensions from hair extension addict for about two years now. i tried a ton of brands and i absolutely love their hair. i can actually color it and it doesnt get all funky or tangle. o and my hair dresser said that they're made with real indian rimi hair which i guess is hard to find? i dont know what the difference is, but she seemed pretty impressed. shes been buying all of her hair from there too now. i would def try out the tape in extensions tho. they feel like there is nothing in your hair and they're really easy to put it Smile
good luck!
louise126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louise126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2012 at 1:58am
Does anyone no the site name or number for sharps global trading, I've lost it,
Doctor locks??
Thank you
KimberlyWat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimberlyWat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2012 at 3:21pm
I use MyFantasyHair

Edited by Administrator - July 02 2012 at 4:59pm
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2012 at 12:02pm
I do not, sorry.

afromeetseuro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afromeetseuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2012 at 11:57am
why not make ur own clip in extensions. Buy a very good quality virgin wefted hair extensions and attach some wig clips yourself. You can get the wig clips online from ebay.

I do this myself too

i get my hair from: http://mydeluxehair.com/

the wig clips i get from : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hair-Extension-Snap-Clips-Weft-Wig-Grips-Medium-Remy-2-3cm-2-8cm-3-2cm-/261022084907?pt=UK_Women_s_Wigs&var=560120120543&hash=item3cc620ef2b
denisehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denisehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2012 at 3:21pm
I am a huge fan of hair extensions and i had the best luck with Celebrity Strands Hair Extensions.

It saved my confidence and i wear them almost everyday.
amadalillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amadalillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 12:53am
thank you, i will regard it as a good idea___________________________________________like shopping when i have a good time

Edited by Administrator - December 25 2012 at 3:13pm
melrosextension View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melrosextension Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2012 at 1:08pm
Try Melrose Hair extension. It won't disappoint you..It is easy and convenient. Here's the link of the website, go to it and know our attractive offers..http://www.melrosehairextension.com/
fetamy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetamy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2013 at 6:10am
You can use crazy for hair human hair extensions. These synthetic hair extensions are cheap as well. I use them and these are best.
mmlivegames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmlivegames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2013 at 3:57am
Welcome to http://www.mmolive.com have more fun game waiting for you.
lucyming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 1:23am
I use MyFantasyHair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2013 at 1:28am
I once got clip ins called Easy Clips, they lasted for like 2yrs (no straightening or hair dying) and no-one noticed that they weren't my real hair, lol! Got them at a site called Beyas, they have other brands if you want. All of them are good quality though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic